Thursday 1 May 2008

Q&A

Some suggestions from people:

1) the blog should be organised chronologically

2) the blog should be arranged by module if the content is module specific.

3) Facebook Brain Milk group members should be notified when I post a blog.

My response:

1) Posts are arranged reverse chronologically, i.e., the freshest first - that is just the way all the blogs are in the world. Look down the right side in the "previous goodies" bit to get to see previous posts

2) You can arrange it by module if you click on the labels down the page on the right hand side. I will improve this though to make it easier; I think I forgot to tag some of the posts

3) I thought Facebook notifies you when I add a post to the Facebook Brain Milk group. Perhaps I am wrong. Add a comment if you are not getting this and I'll look into it. However, I publish at some pretty strange times so knowing when the latest post is out at 2am may not be all that helpful. Also, if people check in a few times a day then they'll always find something new as I put up a minimum of a post a day, unless otherwise specified.

No comments: